State Unitary Enterprise "National Centre of Geodesy and Cartography"
Ergeshov Ihtiyar Makkambaevich
Address: 100097, Tashkent, Chilanzar district, block "C", Bunyodkor Avenue, 28
Phone: 0 (371) 276-36-96, fax: 0 (371) 276-12-94
The creation of a state satellite geodetic network of 1 class of SGS-1:
- The creation of a network of points GHS-1 will provide regions of high-precision initial planning basis for carrying out cadastral, planning and surveying, engineering surveying and other works based on the application of satellite methods to determine coordinates and will complete the implementation of high-precision geocentric coordinate system on the entire territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
The creation and use of digital cartographic base at a scale of 1:25 000:
Creation of digital topographic maps of scale 1:25000 with the subsequent updating (update), and conversion to the ArcGIS format in the framework of works on creation of National geographic information system.
- With the aim of increasing the availability of cartographic materials are planned preparatory works for the establishment of a digital cartographic base of public use, as one of the most important state information resources for all categories of consumers;
Work on the establishment of regional local coordinate systems:
- Establishment of local coordinate systems, in borders, as a rule, territories of administrative-territorial units of the Republic of Uzbekistan (Republic of Karakalpakstan, regions, districts) will create a single coordinate-based public use, required primarily for the conduct of state inventories and for other works special purpose, which will remove the mode restrictions for performers and users of works;
Creation and maintenance of the State Register of geographical names:
- In accordance with the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About names of geographical objects", starting in 2012, in NCGC work is underway on the formation and maintenance of the State register of names of geographical objects;
Creating and maintaining a Unified system of state cadastres (ESGC):
- Create ESGC is carried out with the use of modern geoinformation technologies (GIS), which is a programmatically-technological means of accumulation, integration and interpretation of spatial-temporal information that is displayed as a group of thematic layers for each of the state cadastre, the use of different methods of cartographic-mathematical modeling and programming, create different interfaces for users;
- Creating and maintaining a Central database of real estate objects:
- The main type of work of Information-analytical center of real estate cadastre (IACKN) is the enforcement of the requirements of the relevant normative-legal acts in the sphere of state land cadastre and the state cadastre of buildings and constructions, as well as the orders of Goskomzemgeodezcadastre from 17.02.2011, № 23 and from 14.02.2012, № 15.
- Information on state land cadastre in terms of land settlements and state cadastre of buildings and constructions can be generalized to the national level, formed a GIS database and relevant cadastral information in the prescribed manner is available in ESGC.
Development of normative-legal acts:
- Development of drafts of regulatory legal acts is one of the main directions of scientific research works performed NCGC as the parent organization of the industry.
- Specialists NCGC developed draft laws, Government resolutions, normative administrative acts (regulations, instructions, rules, regulations, manuals etc.) in the field of geodetic, cartographic and cadastral activities. Among the most important documents developed by experts NCHC, it should be noted the existing laws "On state land cadastre", "On state cadastre", "On names of geographical objects, as well as draft laws "On state registration of rights to immovable property", "On geodetic and cartographic activity" (new edition).
In addition to the above, NCHC the following activities:
- - manufacture of all types of topographical surveys at scales from 1:500 to 1:100 000;
- - processing of aerial photographs and cosmetochem for creating and updating digital topographic plans and maps, digital terrain models;
- - production of orthophotos, photochem and photos of the area;
- - survey of industrial sites and underground communications;
- - linear surveys for roads and Railways;
- - cadastral surveys of land, buildings and structures;
When performing geodetic, photogrammetric, cartographic and other works, NCGC widely use modern tools, equipment and software manufactured in the USA, Switzerland, Japan, Russia:
- - Hardware and software complexes: "ERDAS Imaging", GIS "Panorama", ArcGIS;
- - Electronic total stations Leica GeoSystem;
- Satellite geodetic receivers GPS Leica GeoSystem-300 and software.